There are few instances when we want to store the File Name or Current Workbook Name in a particular Cell. This is very easy. This can be done by using Cell() function as shown below: Syntax: =CELL("filename") Returned Value: C:\Users\Vish\Desktop\[Test.xlsx]Sheet1 Note: The problem with this is that it gives the complete path including Drive and folders with Sheet Name. To [...]
Subscribe For Free E-Book
AND GET A FREE!
E-BOOK FOR EXCEL VBA BEGINNERS
DON'T MISS ANY EXCEL UPDATE !
Have Every New Article Delivered Straight To Your Email-Box
- List All files from Folder and Sub-folders in Excel WorkbookNovember 13th, 2011
- How to Send an Email using Excel Macro from Gmail or YahooDecember 16th, 2011
- HP Quality Center – Connect to HP QC using Excel VBASeptember 12th, 2013
- Excel Macro Tutorial : What is Excel Macro ?October 11th, 2011
- Download : Excel Macro Application to Send Multiple EmailsJune 29th, 2012
- Early Binding v/s Late Binding in Excel VBA ProgrammingSeptember 9th, 2018
- Regular Expression and its usage in Excel VBASeptember 5th, 2018
- 40 Useful Excel Macro [VBA] examples – Part 1 of 2June 22nd, 2018
Want to Donate to Run this FREE Website?
array array to range attachment cells conditional connection CUSTOM FUNCTION debug display EMAIL excel formula EXCEL MACRO Excel Macro Tutorial EXCEL VBA file manager formatting formula free tool Getting Started with Excel Macro GMAIL gtin hide hot key HP QC Loop macro Macro for Beginners oracle ORACLE CONNECTION outlook PRINT PROTECT range reverse SEND EMAIL send multiple email short key sql string sub-folder Tutorial UDF UNPROTECT USER DEFINED FUNCTIONS vba
Tweet me :)
- 6 hours ago
- 14 hours ago
- 22 hours ago
- 1 day ago
- 2 days ago