I was getting queries on :
How to send Email from Excel ?
How to send Email from Gmail in Excel Macro ?
How to Send Email from Yahoo in Excel Macro ?
How to send email from Outlook in Excel Macro ?
How to send Multiple emails using Excel Macro ?
Keeping those queries in my mind, I have created one Excel Macro with proper UI (User Interface) to send multiple emails from GMAIL, YAHOO, REDIFFMAIL, NETSCAPE, HOTMAIL, AOL etc. It also has option to send multiple emails via Outlook. The User Interface of this tool looks like this:
Edited on: 21-Aug-2012|
There is one Error which many of us faced while using this tool:
Run-time error -2147220973 (80040213). The transport failed to connect to the server.
One of our frequent blog reader Mr. Charles Azrak found the solution by changing the port number to 587 in the code for Gmail. That worked for him. Thanks Charles. See his comment
If you are also facing the same issue then try using port number as 587 for Gmail.
The above tool has following features:
1. Using this Tool you can send unlimited number of individual emails: What is Individual Mail? If you want to send an email to 1000 different email ID, ONE by ONE, means you are not keeping all the 1000 IDs in TO list and sending one single mail, is called individual mail. In such case it becomes very difficult to send same email 1000 times. This tool will help you doing this just by a single Click.
2. You can input CC and BCC IDs as well : Wherever you want any email ID in CC or BCC, you have freedom to put.
3. All the emails sent SUCCESSFULLY will remain in white background color : The emails sent successfully will remain in WHITE BACKGROUND.
4. All the emails which are FAILED, will be marked in RED Background Color : The emails which could not be sent successfully will be marked as RED BACKGROUND
5. Number of Successful and Failed Email Sent will be displayed at the end: On top of the Tool, below the Selection Area, at the end of the Mail Sending Process, Total Number of Successful and Failed records will be displayed.
5. Error Description: In Excel Sheet there is a Column for the Error Description. For all the Emails which are failed, Error Description will be put there. For Successful mails, it is set to blank.